Delhi is a great place for not just designer clothes and home furnishing, but also a hub where you can source craft from surrounding towns that hold age old traditions in jute carpet weaving, blown glass, metal craft, fabric craft etc.
- Since this is a privately crafted program, a sample program will be proposed upon request. You may write to email@example.com with your interests, and we will come back to you with a proposed itinerary. Interest options include:
- Clothes street shopping (inexpensive to mid-range)
- Jewelry and Accessories street shopping (inexpensive to mid-range)
- Western designer clothes (men/women)
- Western designer jewelry (precious/semi-precious)
- Indian designer clothes (men/women)
- Indian designer jewelry (precious/semi-precious)
- Personal accessories designer wear
- Home furnishing and household accessories
What is NOT included in the tour
Personal Expenses: In case you choose to buy things along the way, you are encouraged to spend your own cash so that reimbursements aren’t invoiced to you with added taxes. Otherwise please let us know in advance if you would like us to pick up any bills along the way and invoice them to you in the end.