Enjoy the warm hospitality of a local home, where you are invited to try your hand at cooking their favourite dishes. In an unadulterated, no-pretenses environment, you play chef’s assistant, and get those secrets that can only be found at home. You also discover how different home cooking and home dining is in India to the menus at Indian restaurants (especially the one’s abroad).Once you’ve cooked to your heart’s content, you sit with the family and indulge in that same meal you helped churn up! An experience to cherish for life!
Note: Accompanying officials including bodyguards, are charged the same way as tourists.
What is included in the tour
- Cooking Lesson with instructor
- Handouts OR notepads with pens
- Light non-alcoholic refreshments
- A wholesome meal at the end of the cooking lesson
What is NOT included in the tour
- Other Drinks (soft or alcoholic)
- Transport to the venue