Bangaloreans are foodies. Every locality boasts restaurants dishing out finger-licking food: all the way from fast food to fine dine gourmet and sushi. The great weather makes eating out feel natural, and the fact that Bangalore is a melting pot of cultures makes the variety as exciting as a box of chocolates!
We have curated food tours so that you get the most of these flavours. These tours can be custom tailored to suit your time availability, interest, mood and tastes!
Note: Accompanying officials including bodyguards, are charged the same way as tourists.
Hotel pick up and drop back: If we are using our car, our pick up for guests within 3km from MG road is free. Beyond that is chargeable at 13Rs per km + 150 per hour extra driving.
- This tour would cover 5 to 7 of the following possible inclusions in a program (all walk able, so this is a walking tour)
- Start with a taste of Bangalore’s legendary classic butter masala dosa at one of the city’s classic old spots
- Transport into the colonial past over a coffee at an old colonial cafe
- Break a trance with a meetha gulkhand paan at a popular local paan shop
- India’s version of aromatic flavoured ice cream
- Hit a traditional sweet shop for a dash of super-sweet gulab jamoon and jalebi
- Get a flavor of Bangalore’s Arabic influenced Kebabs
- Indulge in the explosive multi-flavoured Indian fast food: Chaat
- For those who would like a spice dive, have a magical banana leaf meal
- Try Bangalore’s favourite ice cream with its magical home made hot chocolate sauce
- Try the most delicious roomali rolls at Kabab corner
*Our sample programs are furnished to give you an idea of how we design our tours. These are customisable, and also every item suggested is subject to availability on your date of the tour. While we offer no assurances that everything you choose will be accessible on the day of your tour, we normally improvise in case something is closed or unavailable that day.
What is included in the tour
- Guidance by a Culture Rings culture ambassador
- Light Refreshments offered along the way
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cost of extra drinks & food, apart from offered refreshments
- Car with the driver (needed since this is not a walking tour)
- Hotel pickups and drops, from/to start point
- Personal expenses